- Office Manager In London
We are a growing business, developing new services and expanding existing services. As our services grow, we are looking for caring and compassionate people to join our team.
Job Title: Office and Administration Manager
Eurocoders currently recruiting a full time Office and Administration Manager with strong customer service skills and experience of managing in an office environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent IT and administration skills and will ensure the delivery of an effective and professional administrative service to the organisation as well as efficient office management of our Lisieux Hall premises, including the front desk service.
Обявата е валидна за: Лондон
- A Customer Service or Business Admin related qualification is desirable
- Experience of working in an office environment and of managing staff is essential
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of staff ensuring effective communication and coaching support as needed
- Significant experience of effectively managing conflicting priorities and keeping deadlines
- Excellent IT skills and communication skills
- Ability to manage an effective front desk service
To apply for the above position please provide us with a CV and covering letter or a completed application form.
- Possibility to join internationally recognized company with well established processes and built network/database of trusted contacts and clients
- Professional development opportunities and career growth
- Remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- To ensure delivery of an effective and professional administrative service to the organisation
- Responsible for the effective performance management of administrative team
- To coach and role model good practice and excellent customer service.
- Responsible for version control of operational policies and procedures and associated paperwork
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels on reception to deliver an efficient and professional front desk service
- Ensure the effective management of calls, correspondence and visitors on behalf of the service